Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bounce bounce like Tigger

This morning Lainey and I dropped Lauren off at school. Since I can't volunteer at school much because of Lainey I have offered to do work at home for the class. I got my first assignment today. Mrs. F. came out with some booklets for me to make up. The booklets are about making vegetable soup. Each page lists an ingredient and guess what! One of the pages says "add the tomatoes". I guess they are technically a fruit from what I've heard but in JK they still count as a veggie. That's nice to know. (if confused see the end of yesterday's post).

Anyway, Lainey and I came home and I put on The Tigger Movie for her. She's got a cough and some sore teeth coming in, a little tv, a yogurt drink and she's a happy girl. She is very cute when she watches this movie. She likes to get up and "bounce bounce", she can't quite jump off the ground yet but she really tries hard. She's been boucing a lot lately and until I put the movie in today I wasn't sure why she was into bouncing so much. As soon as she saw Tigger she started up and was so excited.

I remember back when the Tigger movie was first in the Theatre before we had kids, I think before we were married. I wanted to go see it but couldn't find any kids to go with me. Jay thought I was crazy. Then when it was for sale on DVD I think Lauren was very little, not yet a tv watcher but I knew she would love it one day. Finally I remember watching it with little Lauren and now with Lainey. There's just something about Tigger, he's just such a happy, funny guy. You can't help but smile when you watch. I even have a coffee mug from my University days with Tigger on it that I just happen to have coffee in today. I remember when I was having trouble getting moving before work or school just looking at the smile of Tiggers face as I drank my coffee and it usually gave me that warm feeling inside. Call me crazy but I'm a grown woman that just loves the T-I-double Grrrr. (quote from the movie)

1 comment:

meghan said...

hey! Nice to hear that the little one is getting her bouncing started early! I have a mug like that too - did everyone love Tigger best??

Hope you guys (girls) are all well -

xoox