Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Van issues, visitors and SNOW

MY can has been acting up this week. It's only 2 years old but the battery isn't happy. I've had to have it boosted 2 times. Yesterday it died when I was at school to pick up Lauren. It drove to school but when I stopped to go get Lauren it wouldn't start back up. That meant the girls and I hanging in the school halls while waiting for the boost man to come. They are telling me it's just the cold weather and that it could also be because I don't drive it too far so it's sitting too much. SO we went on a big drive after the boost. Hopefully that helps for now. I think I'll take it to Toyota for a check up anyway.... after this storm.

Anyway, after all the van fun yesterday my brother came to visit with his 2 boys. He was picking up a computer Jay had set up for him. Anyway, with 4 kids running wild in the house it was pretty wild. Lauren was soooooo excited to have them here. the boys were loving it. My oldest nephew was playing dress-up with Lauren in the princess dress' . I took some pics of that for the future... he he... Lainey was even just going crazy chasing them all around and laughing and calling after them. It was a nice night. I love to see them all playing together.

There is a big snow storm happening here today. I drove Lauren to school even though I know there won't be too many there. She loves school and I figure if we live in Canada we can't be afraid of a little snow. They keep them inside at recess when it's really cold anyway so she's warm and having fun. Her teacher was booked to have training today so they are having their Valentines party tomorrow. I'm in charge of fruits and veggies for the party. I'm not sure how much to take since I'm sure they'll be more excited to eat the other mother's treats if they are bringing cupcakes or chocolates etc.... We'll see I guess.

I guess I'll try to head out soon to shovel my driveway. Lots of snow out there.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

meghan said...

HAPPY Valentines DAY to you all too - and Happy rest of February!! xoxo