Ok, so some of my friends have started blogs this year and I am finally joining them. Thanks for the inspiration Meg and Karen!
In case you stumble across this blog here is some info on me. I am married to Jay, it will be 5 years this September. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Lauren will be 4 in September and Lainey (Charlaine) is 17 months now. I am a stay at home mom.
I plan to use this blog to share some of the good, bad and just plain cute moments of parenting. In the coming months there should be lots to write about. Lauren is starting school in the fall, Lainey is starting to talk, Lauren is playing soccer this summer, plus there are all of the fun and crazy things that happen on a normal day that will be fun to write about.
Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to write and keep this up. I think it will be great to look back over the months, years and read what I was thinking or what the girls were up to.
Oh, my blog title is a line I hear a few times a day from Lauren. Whenever I am talking to Jay or another "grown up", she tells us that it's her time to talk so she can interrupt and tell us what she thinks. So since this is my blog I say "It's my turn to talk now". Mind you I have been interrupted during this post two times by Lauren and one time by the phone. It's thunder and lightening outside now so maybe I'll quit while I'm ahead... the way it's going the power is likely to shut down the computer. he he he
Like I said, I'll try to post often. I'm looking forward to my new hobby!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
An awesome blog title---I thought it was great before I read this post, and now it's even funnier!!
Sounds like you have quite the character on your hands. :)
K
Post a Comment