Lainey has a lot of new words that she is saying but my very favorite new thing is her saying "I lub you" and "I lub you Mommy". How cute is she... it's so sweet. She said it the first time when I was putting her down in her bed. As per usualy I said "I love you Lainey" and as I was closing her door I heard "I lub you', that made my heart flutter. It's so great to hear her communicate with us but how could you not melt when she says this one.
Lainey also has been surprising us daily with other things. She can put together 4, 5 word sentences now, sometimes she shocks us with big running sentences. Jay and I just look at each other in amazement when that happens. One of her most popular things to say is "Don't like that". She'll say this when I place her dinner in front of her, then leave the table shaking her head and saying "no thanks you Mommy". It gets frustrating but it's pretty hard to not smile when she is such a cute little talker.
Also you'll notice I've started adding pictures of the girls and I. I've seen several other sites with kid pics and figure this blog really isn't complete without being able to show my little monkey's pics. This one is Lainey last week when she got some new Cinderella shades.
Today is also an exciting day.... last day of school before March Break!!!! Woooo hooo, Jay is taking the week off too, no big trips planned, just family time and hopefully I'll get a few sleep-in mornings!
1 comment:
Okay, these little people of yours are really adorable. Why is it that kids in sunglasses are the cutest things ever????!!! I am waiting with baited breath for the first 'i lub you'...sounds like the best sound you could ever imagine. Glad you guys had a nice March Break...some 1 on 1 time is always a nice treat (as are cookies :)
Post a Comment