Monday, September 15, 2008

7 Years

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary!!!!  I haven't blogged in so long I thought I might start again today.  

Seven years has flown by it seems.   We're still best friends and I still get that excited feeling  when I know he's coming home from work.  We've been through a lot together,  the births of our two beautiful little girls,  loss of his mother,  2 houses,  births of new family members, deaths of family and friends.  There have been many ups and downs but we've gotten through it all.  We're going through a lot now with the recent loss of Jay's grandfather to cancer.  Once again our little family is pulling together and getting through it.  It's been a very tough summer but having each other to lean on has gotten us through it.

Anyway,  I don't have much time and there is way too much to update here so I will sign off for now.  I have to go feed my children.  I think we're ordering in for us grown-ups when Jay comes home.   I'll try to write again soon!  

No comments: